- Face Masks/PPE
- HOPE Products
- Music CDs▼
- Central Women
- Men's Ministries
Comfy Black Face Mask - We Can Do Better
Product Code: 158792BL
- This non-medical 2-ply face mask is made from cotton and polyester
- Face masks have a contoured design that fits comfortably on the face
- Has a soft 100% cotton jersey inner layer and smooth face 100% polyester outer layer
- Stretchable ear loops provide for easier, more comfortable wear
- Mask has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- These cloth face masks are washable and reusable
- Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
Given the current climate of COVID 19 and a desire to strenuously observe the practice of social distancing when the Summit was to be both a live and virtual event, the planning committee decided to provide delegates with a theme inspired mask to wear during the summit. The Branding, “We Can Do Better” is both an acknowledgement that Salvationists in the Central Territory have not done all that we could to actively fight for racial justice and a declaration that we can and will do better moving forward. The purchase of the “We Can Do Better” Mask signals a new or renewed commitment to contend with our black and brown brothers and sisters for racial justice.
Major Katherine Clausell
Territorial Social Justice and Urban Mission Secretary
The Salvation Army Central Territorial Headquarters